My Home is You

everythings happen for a reason !!! and I believe that.
I don't know how to start it !
and I always afraid for start it maybe never want to start it (again)
you know this feeling hurt me!
Yakk ! you know I always try to delete my mind about you
try...
try....
try....
and try (again)
its make me hate my self !
okay , they're always said peace with your self, apologize for your self or everything for let your feeling go out in your mind!
but your shadow always coming when I need someone, when I very tired with my self , when I wanna cry , when I'm very happy ! I always want to you know and be the first if something happen to me
why you ?
why not another ?
why always you ?
how if you in my position ?
why you make me like a woman not like princess but woman?
a woman with a million dream and having trust for stand up in her foot and make it true.
a woman when she talk with you she find her self
she find her brave
she can around the world with your mind
she can laugh , she can try to make true everything in her mind, she can dream cause have full believe from someone.
she find a home ! a home for back if she tired to make true the dreams
a home with a full love
a home for dreaming again
a home make her comfort
and than you're a home for her.
a little home not a castle
a woman not a queen or a princess
a woman with a full love and always proud of you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini