Hi , Hi


My name is Ardika Febriyanawang Gusti , Nick Egii. I’m Indonesian
Little Girl of PurpleSea means Gadis Kecil dari Lautan Ungu in Indonesia
I Love Purple , and only in sea can give me comfort , allay burden in my life with stand in front , feel the sand and listen the sound of waves. waves is the best song from nature.
that's why I named this Blog Little girl of Purple sea
I was born in Maluku – Ambon , August,16,1993. I’m 18 Yearsold now.




my Daddy is Navy , and my mom is Civil Servant .they are best Angels ever I know and I have.


He is My little Brother , I always said he's My little Hero , because him I learn be good sister :) and do my best in life , wanna be motivation for him and make him a useful people , be a good Khalifah like my daddy :)


He’s my pet :D I love him so much, he like a young brother in our family.
he's spoiled, funny ,grumpy, tractable and he make new colour in my little Family
he grayish and having soft fur and nice eyes. he's Lazy and loves to sleep :D



I love coffee , you can taste alive in a cup coffee.
bitter and sweet , all can be enjoyed like life happiness and Sadness is one packet


It's my teddy bear , from someone special.
now its be my best friend in another Island, a place I continued my study :D
at least it can be replacement while when I missed the sea.

I'm Moeslim , Life for Sharing and Enjoy for everything happens in my life.
Interested with paramedic . language also


I love Sea , coffee , singing , traveling , and trying new things
I love to learn^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini